Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Dreams of Spanking' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website www.DreamsofSpanking.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. If you notify us of any errors or bugs as soon as possible, we willl do our best to correct them in a timely manner.
- This website contains material which is owned by and copyrighted to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics as well as all films, photographs, audio files and text. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Breach of this copyright (e.g. reposting members-only films on a public forum) will result in your membership being revoked without notice or refund.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Employees and Privacy. All of our employees and contractors are trained in the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.