Dreams of Spanking: fairtrade spanking, corporal punishment and discipline fantasies by Pandora Blake. Join us »

Update you are replying to:

Untitled comment

Hi Pandora, thx so much for responding. I'm actually a little surprised, I often don't get a response to feedback that I offer.

I've sorted out the film issues - it seems the MP4 was the culprit. No problem at all with the WMV.

Ok, I get your rationale for the dialogue. You used a flash-back technique with Adele early on which I think you could've applied throughout the dialogue. I found that quite effective. Also, if you are incorporating long-ish dialogue, the audio needs to be of a less variable quality. Totally agree with you that spanking/belting scene was hot! The only thing I'd have added would've been for you to get a little taste of the belt too!

Don't get me wrong, I do think you have a quality site. I fully expected it to be, given how well you've marketed it. It's very well designed, and the film quality is definitely top-notch. I would say that for some sequences, I'm a tad disappointed that there are only film stills, rather than high def pics, but that doesn't take away significantly from the overall quality of the product.

You have to be logged in to comment. Click here to login to your account.

If you don't have a username yet, it's free to create one - click here to register.

View all scenes »