Dreams of Spanking: fairtrade spanking, corporal punishment and discipline fantasies by Pandora Blake. Join us »

Update you are replying to:

Secret to Success - film and commentary

This was a fascinating film, particularly with the commentary afterwards. It was very illuminating about the real-life relationships in the spanking community.

Can you explain something to me? I can understand how spanking can be a deterrent to improve behaviour in a DS relationship (which is, after all, how punishment has normally been understood), and I can understand how it can be an enjoyable game to play (as I and you and others find it, the observance of appropriate limits being always understood) - but I honestly don't understand how it can be both for the same person. And yet I know that it can because I know at any rate one person to whom this applies, quite apart from what I see of you on the web - and I think I can tell the difference between acting and sincerity!

I suppose Adele's character came close to addressing this when she said something like "He does it a little bit too hard to be fun" - but then you might say "Well just tell him to keep it at game-level and carry on procrastinating"! It's a very strange paradox.

With regard to Nalga00's comment that there was not yet much material on your site to provide value for money - I should say that one can only watch so many films at a time, and providing there are enough that are interesting it isn't necessary to have a huge back-list of films that might also be interesting if one ever had time to view them! What I like about your site is, apart from the quality and imagination shown in the films themselves, the feeling of getting to know someone I have read the written words of for quite some years (Adele, as well as yourself). I suppose it is like reading a journalist in your regular daily paper who suddenly gets a job on BBC television, so you start hearing him as well as reading his thoughts - only the subjects are more personal than Andrew Marr normally deals with!

Ernest

You have to be logged in to comment. Click here to login to your account.

If you don't have a username yet, it's free to create one - click here to register.

View all scenes »