Dreams of Spanking: fairtrade spanking, corporal punishment and discipline fantasies by Pandora Blake. Join us »

Update you are replying to:

Untitled comment

I was amazed at Lola's capacity too. I kept checking in with her and just had to trust her when she said she was OK.

For me what made this scene stand out was the friendship between the two characters. This isn't the discipline of a parent or boyfriend, it's not someone with any natural authority - it's one mate who wants the best for another and is frustrated by what seems to be careless, self-destructive behaviour. I didn't have a strong idea in my head of how the dialogue would play out, and I thought Lola and Thomas made it really believable.

Glad you liked the behind the scenes film! Stockings under jeans is a fetish of Tom's and I enjoying indulging it from time to time. In this story it seemed plausible because Lola had been out at a bar the night before, dressed up sexy, but then had her sturdy biking clothes with her as well, which she presumably just threw over the top. Lola is always sexy, but I definitely wanted an excuse to dress her up in leathers - and in sexy lingerie! Both at once, even better :)

You have to be logged in to comment. Click here to login to your account.

If you don't have a username yet, it's free to create one - click here to register.

View all scenes »